Wpisz jaki mamy teraz rok.: 0
Kontaktowanie:

TISSUE CULTURE STRATEGIES FOR GENETIC IMPROVEMENT OF BAMBOO

Post autor: Sobal » 19 lut 2009 01:32

Ciekawy artykuł.

http://www.bamboonetwork.org/publicatio ... ELIS01.PDF

i ta bibliografia jakby ktoś nie wiedział czego szukać do czytania do poduszki:

6. References
Banik R.L., 1994. Review of conventional propagation research in bamboos and future strategy. INBAR Technical Report N°5 Constraints to production of bamboo and rattan. INBAR, New Delhi, 115-142.
Banik R. L., 1995. Selection criteria and population enhancement of priority bamboos. In: J.T. Williams, I.V. Ramanuja Rao, A.N. Rao (Eds.) Genetic enhancement of bamboo and rattan (New Delhi- INBAR Technical Report N°7), 99-110.
BIC, 1994. Bamboo researchers and projects of south and south-east Asia. A directory. Bamboo Information Centre India, Trichur, India.
Cusack V., 2000. Technology for developing commercial bamboo plantations in a western culture. In : Bamboo 2000, Proceedings of the International Symposium by The Royal Project Foundation, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2-4 August 2000, 23-34.
De Keuckeleire P. 2000. Transposable elements in Petunia hybrida (PhD thesis, University Gent); Chapter 4 Degenerate primers permit amplification of hAT group-related, transposase-like sequences of petunia, bamboo, azalea, brassica and bean. 63-87.
Gielis J., Everaert I. and De Loose M., 1997a. Analysis of genetic variability and relationships in Phyllostachys using random amplified polymorphic DNA. In: Chapman G (Ed.) The Bamboos, Academic Press, London, 107-124.
Gielis J., Ngoc L.H.T., Angiolillo A., Gerats T., Van Gysel A. and Breyne P., 1997b. AFLPTM analyses in bamboos: Influence of DNA extraction procedures. Mededelingen Faculteit Landbouw Universiteit Gent 64/2a, 1471-1475.
Gielis J. and Sormann, M., 1997. Use of maize Ac9 transposon sequences for genotype identification in bamboo. Med. Faculteit Landbouw Universiteit Gent 64/2a, 1477-1481.
Gielis J. and Oprins J., 1998. The strategic role of biotechnology in mass scale production of woody bamboos. In: El Bassam, N., Behl, R.K., Prochnow, B., (Eds.) Sustainable agriculture for Food, Energy and Industry, James and James, London, 165-171.
Gielis J. and Debergh P.C., 1998. In vitro flowering of bamboos. The Flowering Newsletter (November 1998).
Gielis J., 1999. Micropropagation and In vitro flowering of termperate and tropical bamboos. In: Raychaudhuri and Maramorosch (Eds.) Biotechnology and plant protection in Forestry Sciences (Science Publishers, Inc. USA), 13-38.
Gielis J. and Oprins J. 2000. Bamboo for Europe. EU-FAIR CT1747 Final Individual report, 65 pp.
Huttley G.A., McRae A.F. and Clegg, M.T., 1995. Molecular evolution of the Ac/Ds transposable element family in pearl millet and other grasses. Genetics 139:1411-1419.
Huang L.C. and Huang, B.L., 1995. Loss of the species distinguishing trait among regenerated Bambusa ventricosa McClure plants. Plant, Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture 42, 109-111.
INBAR (Rao I.V. Ramanuja, Yusoff A.M., Rao A.N. and Sastry C.B. (Eds), 1991. Propagation of bamboo and rattan through tissue culture, INBAR (Delhi. IDRC, 1991), 60 pp.
Martienssen R., 1998. Transposons, DNA methylation and gene control. Trends in Genetics TIG 14(7).
Nadgauda R.S., Parasharami V.A. and Mascarenhas, A.F., 1990. Precocious flowering and seeding behaviour in tissue cultured bamboos. Nature 344(6264), 335-335.
Nadgauda R.S., John C,K., Joshi M.S., Parasharami V.A. and Mascarenhas A.F., 1997a. Application of in vitro techniques for bamboo improvement. In: Chapman, G. (Ed) The Bamboos (Academic Press), 163-177.
Nadgauda R.S., John C.K., Joshi M.S., Parasharami V.A. and Mascarenhas A.F., 1997b. A comparison of in vitro with in vivo flowering in bamboo: Bambusa arundinacea. Plant, Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture 48, 181-188.
Ohrnberger D., 1999. The Bamboos of the world - annotated nomenclature and literature of the species and the higher and lower taxa. Elsevier.
Ramanayake S.M.S.D. and Yakandawala K., 1997. Micropropagation of the giant bamboo (Dendrocalamus giganteus Munro) from nodal explants of field grown culms. Plant Science 129, 213-223.
Rao I.V.Ramanuja and Rao, I.U., 1990. Tissue culture approaches to the mass propagation and genetic improvement of bamboos. In: Rao I.V.R., Gnanaharan R., Sastry C.B. (Eds) Bamboos Current Research (KFRI/IDRC, Delhi), 151-158.
Rao I.V.Ramanuja and Zamora A.B., 1995. In vitro flowering and its implications for bamboo development. Genetic enhancement of Bamboo and rattan (INBAR Tech. Rep.N°7), 61-67.
Saxena S., 1993. Micropropagation of adult plants of two bamboo species: Dendrocalamus longispathus Kurz and Bambusa vulgaris Schrader. Ph.D. thesis, University of Delhi.
Saxena S. and Dhawan V., 1994. Micropropagation research in south Asia. Constraints to production of bamboo and rattan. INBAR Technical Report 5 (Delhi), 101 -113.
Subramanlam K.N., 1994; “Bamboos – Demand and supply of planting stock”. INBAR Newsletter N°5, 24-25.
Vos P., Hogers R., Bleeker M., Reijans M., van de Lee T., Hornes M., Frijters A., Pot J., Peleman J., Kuiper M. and Zabeau M., 1995. AFLP, a new technique for DNA fingerprinting. Nucleic Acids Research 23(21):4407-4414.
Van Acker J., Devos J., De Geyter S. and Stevens M., 2000. Bamboo as a raw material for wood processing in Europe. Paper presented at IUFRO congress, Kuala Lumpur, August 2000.
Watanabe Y., Sawa Y., Nagaoka N. and Kozai T., 2000. A new micropropagation system for Pleioblastus pygmaeus Nakai. In : Bamboo 2000, Proceedings of the International Symposium by The Royal Project Foundation, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2-4 August 2000, 94-101.
Zamora A.B., 1994. Review of micropropagation research on bamboos. Constraints to production of bamboo and rattan. INBAR Technical Report 5 (Delhi), 45-100.
Załączniki
EUCARPIABAMBOO.pdf
(368.92 KiB) Pobrany 281 razy
][
][
][Sobal
http://www.bambusy.pl

ODPOWIEDZ